...

25 noiembrie 2014

addictive

I crave you so bad,from the bottom of your feet to the top of your nose
I am not quite sure if this is happiness or numbness. Sometimes I wonder why
I crave your touch, making me feel like I’m being electrocuted in the best way possible
I crave your lust-filled eyes looking at me with the conviction that I am the only being worth conquering in this universe
I crave your laugh; so simple yet mesmerizing, making me feel things I never thought could be felt.
I crave your smile, lighting up my world as if I am surrounded by a million suns
I crave a love so deep the ocean would be jealous
I'm craving the taste of your lips just like you're craving the taste of your cigarettes
I crave you so bad the depths of my soul are screaming your name
I crave you with every inch of my being
I crave your breath on my cheeks
I crave the touch of your fingers wrapped in mine.
I crave you and right now just memories aren’t working for me…

Un comentariu: